Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wordless

I've spent the day translating French documents for a grant and now, with time to blog, I find myself at a loss for words.

If I weren't out of words I might tell you why I failed at doing Pilates this morning.

Or maybe I'd share my new Beef with Broccoli recipe.

Perhaps you'd read about the latest developments in our flooded house saga.

If I had any words left in my brain, I might possibly spend them whining about the weather or telling you about the book that I can hardly put down or sharing my thoughts on Nehemiah.

But you see, I've got no words to spare. My verbal bank account is officially overdrawn.

And now I just want chocolate.

Maybe I'll find some words tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you found some good chocolate! I'm curious about the book you can't put down...and if you need better weather, you can hear our way this weekend - sunny and 63* on Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS