Thursday, June 3, 2010

Caption Winner

I loved ALL of the caption suggestions...you guys are FUNNY! The entries were so clever that I could not choose a winner. So I enlisted the help of my favorite game-player, the one and only Chandler Ross Williamson, to judge the caption contest. He chose the following as runners-up:

"I can't believe I ate the wh-o-le thing." by S.C.

and

"How many churches did we pass on the way here today?" by J.C.

But the winner is (drum roll please) Cherie Harrington, with this entry:

"I wonder who that is up there in the 2nd row from the back, 3rd seat from the left?"

Cherie, my friend, in honor of your winning entry, David and I are sending a donation to support your upcoming mission trip to Guatemala! Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS