Monday, November 23, 2009

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!

Okay, so I have been notified by more than one source that I was wrong in my assertion that Thanksgiving does not have a Charlie Brown Special. My own children inform me that I have, indeed, seen said special. My apologies to Snoopy and the gang!

Other things I have been wrong about in my life include (but are not limited to):
  • the lyrics to innumerable songs
  • believing that syrup could be added to spaghetti sauce without detection
  • the idea that an interpretive dance would be a good thing to include in a Christmas Dessert program
  • thinking I would live in my remodeled Spangle farmhouse for the rest of my life
  • that everything is not a race (with two boys, everything IS a race)
  • calling the tall gold robot in Star Wars CP3O
  • the distinction between ENOCH and a EUNUCH in the Bible
  • my ability to play football with the big boys
  • countless dates and times
  • thinking that dish washing liquid could be substituted for dishwasher detergent

I am thankful for the ability to laugh at myself, for gracious friends and family, and for the love of a forgiving God!

1 comment:

  1. We're loving seeing that thermometer rising! Have a super Thanksgiving week with Burris and Barbara....
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS