Saturday, June 21, 2008

Conversion Van?


We were running errands in Spokane and saw this van in a parking lot. So I'm just wondering, does anyone besides me find this to be an interesting combination of window decals? On the left window we see the face of Jesus and the words "Jesus is God and He loves you!" Then on the right window we see the name of the band KISS, complete with the four painted faces of the band members. Do you think Jesus would sing along? "I-I-I I wanna rock and roll all n-i-i-i-i-ght, and party every day!" Over lunch the boys were brainstorming to try to determine the link between the two windows:
"Well, they all have long hair."
"KISS plays ROCK music, and Jesus IS the ROCK."
Yeah, we were pretty much grasping at straws. Some things simply cannot be explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS